October 18, 2017

Little Ghouls ATC Swap with Alpha Stamps


Time for a fun Halloween ATC Swap with Alpha Stamps! Personally, I wish it were Halloween all year long so I could keep making spooky art work.


Every time I catch a glance of one of these Halloween Darlings or Little Demons I giggle and snort because they just look too perfect and their expressions are to "die" for!


These fun ATC Cards are great because they come as a set with both the ATC Card and a shaped overlay. I used three different designs.









So even though my cards look complicated, they were super easy to make with these fancy overlays. I can't wait to see the ATCs I receive from other artists. I already know they will be spook-tacular, creepy-ative and fright-abulous! 


Below you will find a complete list of supplies that I used from Alpha Stamps. Thanks so much for visiting!

xoxo 
Rhonda...

Alpha Stamps Supplies Used:


No comments: