September 30, 2017

Halloween House Party

Guess what tomorrow is? YES! It's the countdown to HaLLowEEn and I've got not one, but two house parties going on!


I love the month of October, all of the creepy goodies, black cats, ghosts, and a month of the best scary movies on TV. Not to mention all of the cool projects, my favorite to create during the entire year. My goal is to one day have a room dedicated to Halloween.


So welcome to the first of many parties! You will not believe the many spooky projects you will witness at Alpha Stamps along with the coolest new supplies to create with! There are endless possibilities with this Large Haunted House Frame Set and Large Haunted House Trims.


I created a detailed house on the front, and another house with all of the cool Haunted House Kraft Paper Set designs on the back side. We'll call that "the neighbor's" house.


There are plenty of fun activities for all of the kiddos, because this party is a family friendly party. You can find a ton of characters if you browse through the many Halloween themed Collage Sheets. And if you have a printer, just purchase the digital download and you'll have instant gratification. 



I think the attic is haunted, so if you scare easily, I would suggest you don't wander up there.


But if you really can't do the "family" party and need a good stiff drink, go around the back to the neighbor's house, but if the cops come, don't blame me. I'm being good this year. 




That creepy pumpkin looks a little too happy to me.



I like my extra little skelly friend. I saw the empty spot where the solid skelly lived before I popped it out of it's Skeleton Chipboard Set sheet and realized I had a cool little stencil to use. 



I hope you enjoyed whichever party it is you attended. Be sure to visit Alpha Stamps again because every few days a new Halloween treat will be shared! Enjoy!


xoxo
Rhonda...

No comments: